These treatments have been tried and tested on men and women for years to reduce thinning, stimulate hair growth, and to nurture fuller, healthier looking hair. Our treatments revitalize damaged hair, are easy to use, help to reverse the hair loss process, and have no known adverse side effect. Below is a description of the treatments that we offer.
High Frequency Treatment
Reasons to use the High Frequency treatment for the scalp:
- If your hair has a slow growth cycle
- To increase the growth of your hair
- If you have dry, tight scalp
- If you have an itchy scalp
- If you are suffering from dandruff
- To help diffuse Alopecia
- To help deal with the effects of Alopecia areata
- If you have Seborrheic Dermatitis
Reasons Not to use the High Frequency treatment
-If you have metal in your body, a pace maker, or any heart issues.
Reasons to get a Scalpure Mask
- To clear out pores(hair follicles) from product build up and white/black heads.
- To stop itching by renewing the surface of the scalp with exfoliation If you have dandruff or need to combat oily hair and an oily scalp Because you haven’t had one!
- To cool and relax your scalp
- To rejuvenate the scalp
The wonderful ingredients in the Scalpure Mask treatment: Purified spring water, Japanese honeysuckle, Peppermint oil, Sage extract, Jojoba oil.
As a bonus, when applied to the face, the Scalpure Mask also helps with blemishes, pimples, and even razor bumps.
The Realignment Treatment
Reasons to get a Realignment Treatment
- It strengthens the hair shaft
- It removes build up
- It stabilizes normal PH for the hair and the scalp
- It closes the cuticle layer to seal in color and extend the life of color treatments
- It is the best way to neutralize breakage in relaxed and color treated hair
- Locks in moisture to your hair
- Adds a noticeable sheen and luster to your hair
- Adds bounce and body to the hair
Low Light Laser Therapy
LLLT(Low Light Laser Therapy) for hair growth in both men and women is both safe and effective with no adverse side effects. Discovered in the 1960s, it has since been confirmed that the red, or near infrared, laser light promotes tissue repair and regeneration, while the low-intensity light, called low-level laser therapy stimulates cellular activity.
Hair follicles undergo repetitive regenerative cycles and each cycle consists of 3 stages:
- Anagen(active rapid growth for 2 to 6 years stage)
- Catagen(resting stage for 2 to 3 weeks)
- Telogen(driven regression stage for about 3 months)
Low Light Laser Therapy is for women and men who want to regrow hair damaged due to poor circulation. The laser stops hair loss and helps to regrow fuller hair. The hair rejuvenating effects of the
Low Light Laser Therapy also supercharges the results of the Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection
treatments one can receive from a dermatologist.
The laser is clinically proven to treat hair loss and grow thicker, fuller hair fast for both men and women. We offer a package of $300 per month for 8, thirty-minute treatments.
While the laser increases blood flow in the scalp, it won’t bring dead follicles back to life. However, it will stimulate follicles in the state of decline and maximize existing hair to make it thicker and fuller.
Oxygen Scalp Therapy
After your shammage (shampoo+massage), we put a layer of oxygen to open up the hair follicles. Using an airbrush device to apply pure oxygen to the scalp. Blowing oxygen feels cool like a feather sweeping across the scalp. The botanicals are then blown into the scalp after the oxygen opens up the follicle.
Helps clients with scalp conditions such as dry itchy scalp, dandruff, and alopecia areata.